Everyone can get sick, but not everyone has insurance. Now, you have an opportunity to change that.
President Obama’s Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, promises to provide affordable health insurance to many more Americans, starting in January.
We want to inform you about your choices and your benefits so you can make the right decisions for yourself and your family.
Join us at a special Boyle Heights Beat Health Forum for cafe de olla, refreshments and una charla to learn more:
Primero Tu Salud
When: Sept. 21, 10 a.m. to noon
Where: Boyle Heights Technology Youth Center
1600 East 4th St., Los Angeles, 90033
What you will learn:
- How health insurance works under Obamacare
- Who is eligible for low cost or free health care?
- What happens to those who don’t qualify for government help?
- What does it cost to be insured and how do you sign up?
- How prepared are health providers and consumers for what’s ahead?
- Your options if you are undocumented
RSVP on Facebook.